Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at CableCom, LLC.
# of openings:
If you're looking for a stable career, come join our experienced construction teams and earn a $1,000 sign-on bonus after 12 months of employment.
- Assist in the installation of strand and fiber optic cable, abide by construction codes and standards as well as industry accepted practices for fiber optic placement.
- Assist in the installation of aerial fiber, coax, or phone cable in a duct/conduit but not limited installation.
- You must be able to operate equipment used for fiber optic cable aerial construction, including but not limited to aerial bucket trucks, lashers, drills, and aerial hand tools.
- Drive trucks and equipment to job sites.
- CDL (Class – A) preferred but not required, Medical Card, and a good driving record.
- One to two years of experience in an Aerial Tech role or Lineman School.
- Must have prior Aerial Lineman experience hanging strand and fiber/cable, placing brackets on utility poles, and experience with node/radio replacement.
- Occasional travel out of town.
- On call duties.
- Ability to safely and efficiently climb poles.
- Occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
AA/EEO Drug Testing Employer