Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Market & Sales Analyst
Company:The Boeing Company
Location:USA - Seattle, WA
Job Description Summary:Leads integration of sales and marketing objectives, business opportunities and risks, market trends and drivers, constraints and company goals to develop sales initiatives and market analyses. Devises, consults on, and evaluates complex scenarios to shape airplane market strategies or forecasts. Reviews and leads synthesis and articulation of market needs to leadership and external parties insuring alignment across sales regions, programs, finance and other stakeholders. Consults on production scenarios based on an evaluation of the market and customers for new business. Identifies market and selling trends to provide insight on aviation market and products for both internal and external audiences. Reviews the assessment of the effects of marketplace forces on the company's business posture and strategic implications. Develops and consults on complex, broad analytical models to respond to internal business challenges and external opportunities.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation:No relocation available
Export Control:This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Safety Sensitive:This is not a safety sensitive position
Contingent Upon Award ProgramThis position is not contingent upon program award
Job Description Qualifications:
Training & Professional Services, an industry leader in commercial aviation training solutions, is looking for a Senior Marketing and Sales Analyst to support the Business Development organization. As a member of our team you will be challenged with a variety of tasks primarily relating to research and data analysis on industry trends, customer and competitor intelligence leading to business development opportunities for the organization and development of business growth opportunities that may include internal innovation or external collaboration.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize industry trends, competitor profiles, and market feedback.
- Researches customer, company, technical, regulatory and other market information to support market analysis and strategic planning
- Identifies market environment trends and provides insight on the training market for both internal and external audiences.
- Develops solutions to analytic challenges, and utilizes complex models to support market forecasts and alternative scenario planning exercises
- Complies and shapes analysis for executive management strategy presentations
- Participates in exploratory dialogue with internal and external stakeholders when opportunities are identified
- Develops ideas into actionable plans for execution through coordination and negotiation with internal functional teams and external stakeholders
- Engages in business case development, transaction management and negotiation, implementation planning and initial deal integration
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us
Work Authorization: Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status
Relocation: This position is located in Seattle, WA and does not offer relocation assistance. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
Travel: Up to 25% domestic and international
- Bachelor's degree (or higher); business, finance or related field of study desired
- Financial modelling skills including knowledge of financial principles and ability to assess the impact to valuation of various decision points
- Transaction structuring and negotiation experience
- Experience developing and presenting business cases
Desired (but not required) Qualifications:
- Experience with or knowledge of commercial aviation training (flight, maintenance) in both early stage (ab initio) as well as advanced training programs
- STEM (science, technology, engineering or mathematics) and strategy, business planning, international or market analysis background
- Ability to organize and lead cross functional teams to drive timely analysis and decision making
- Expertise with Microsoft applications and databases, including but not limited to PowerPoint and Excel
- Creative and strategic thinker with ability to develop innovative solutions and structures
- Be capable of traveling 25% of the time
All information provided will be checked and may be verified. Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Experience Level:Individual Contributor - 5
Job Code:KA33I5 (K99)
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Stay safe from recruitment fraud! The only way to apply for a position at Boeing is via our Careers website.
Learn how to protect yourself from recruitment fraud - Recruitment Fraud Warning
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Request an Accommodation - Requesting Interview Accommodations
Applicant Privacy - Applicant Privacy
EEO is the law Poster - EEO is the law
Boeing Policy on EEO - Boeing EEO Policy
Affirmative Action and Harassment - Boeing Affirmative Action and Harassment
Boeing Participates in E – Verify
Right to Work Statement
Boeing is a company of bold innovators and dreamers. We are continually looking for ways to build it bigger, smarter, faster, stronger and better. Join us and you can speed up airplane production. Develop innovative cybersolutions. Or shape a global supply chain. Find your future with us by learning more about what we do.