Blueocean Market Intelligence
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Market Research Manager
at Blueocean Market Intelligence
Blueocean Market Intelligence is a global analytics and insights provider that helps corporations realize a 360-degree view of their customers through data integration and a multi-disciplinary approach that enables sound, data-driven business decisions. More information can be found at www.blueoceanmi.com.
As a Sr. Research Manager you will engage on a daily basis with client-side product and research teams to assist in the execution and delivery of research programs for an entertainment/technology client headquartered in the SF bay area. You will be responsible for helping the client develop, manage and deliver research programs across a variety of topics and markets. To this end you will help manage research programs and vendors, both qualitative and quantitative, and fulfill other requests as needed to operationalize and maintain ongoing related research programs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with client team leads to manage current and new programs and vendors (both qualitative and quantitative): develop research objectives, select methodologies, plan research projects, write questionnaires, and complete analysis and reporting.
- Analyze, interpret and synthesize learnings from primary research sources, providing summary reporting, drawing conclusions that are actionable and impactful to stakeholders.
- Provide day to day support, analysis and scheduling as needed for ad hoc requests.
- Clearly express ideas, methodology, results and recommendations through insightful reports and graphic illustrations to clients.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing research or related field handling data, building presentation decks, and providing customer insights in a market research environment working on the supplier or client side.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s preferred.
- Understand a range of both quantitative and qualitative research techniques available to address business needs.
- Strong project management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Proven data gathering/analytical skills and data visualization.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Word, experience with Google Docs, Sheets and Slides also preferred.
- Experience in the technology, entertainment, or advertising fields preferred.