Blueocean Market Intelligence
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Market Research Analyst
at Blueocean Market Intelligence
The Sr. Market Research Analyst position is a critical role and will be focused on supporting one of Course 5 Intelligence’s key technology vertical clients. We are looking for a strong professional with hands-on experience with all manner of data sets, tools and most importantly statistical methodologies.
This is a full time position located at the client site in Seattle, WA.
- Work closely with our client to understand their business questions, the data assets they have available and make impactful recommendations about how specific techniques can generate insights to drive their business.
- Conduct data analysis that helps the business understand the key stories from their attitudinal survey data, both within a survey and across multiple surveys.
- Clearly communicate the value of the analytical findings and be able to connect with business decision makers who may be less familiar with statistics.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years working in a field such as Market Research, Business Intelligence, Statistics, Economics.
- Vendor and client experience preferred.
- Ability to think strategically and assess key client /business issues being addressed.
- Good analytic, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills required for synthesis of data and interpretation of results.
- Subject matter expert in Statistics as well as tools such as SPSS, Qualtrics, SQL, SAS, R, etc.
- Nice to have: Experience with Dashboards: Tableau, Power-BI, etc...