Berntson Porter & Company, PLLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Practice Assistant/ Paralegal
at Berntson Porter & Company, PLLC
What sets Berntson Porter apart from other public accounting firms? We have been recognized as the #1 public accounting firm in the country, known for providing top notch service to our clients and treating our employees like family. At Berntson Porter, our mission is to assist our clients in identifying, clarifying, and achieving their goals. We’re passionate about creating an environment where people love what they do, and we bring together energetic and entrepreneurially-minded individuals to build community relationships.
Your role as part of the BP team:
As a key member of our Estate and Transition Planning Services group you will be responsible for working directly with the group Director to efficiently assist in tracking and coordinating estate projects and client follow up. Your position will provide you with the opportunity to participate in client and team meetings, including note taking, agenda creation, and training presentations.
You will provide value to BP and your team by assisting high net worth clients in preparing estate and gift tax returns, responding to client requests, scheduling client meetings, creating estate inventories, and diagramming client estate plans.
We are looking for a driven individual who has the ability to respond quickly to changing priorities while remaining flexible to client and team needs.
As an employee of Berntson Porter you will be offered a competitive salary with full benefits and career growth within a prosperous and dynamic firm.
- Business, legal assistant, or paralegal degree preferred
- Two or more years of estate planning, tax, and trust and estate administration experience either in a legal or public accounting firm environment
- Excellent planning, organizational and attention-to-detail skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and Visio
- Professional demeanor and attendance
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong online research skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and complete deadlines
- Commitment to delivering quality client service