BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Allied Exteriors - Truck Driver CDL A or B - Full Time Local
at BEACON ROOFING SUPPLY
Drive your way to a new career!
Like to be outside and not stuck in an office? As one of our drivers, you’ll work close to home and have your nights and weekends free.* Enjoy competitive pay and comprehensive benefits. Experienced, safety conscious, and customer-focused drivers encouraged to apply!
What will I be doing?
As a full-time driver, you’ll travel locally to deliver building materials to our customers, while adhering to and understanding safety policies and regulations. A clean driving record and top-notch customer service skills are a must! We’re looking for experienced Truck Drivers with their CDL A or B driver license.
- Pre-inspect truck, load with materials and verify load for accuracy
- Set up job perimeters, inspect the site to ensure a safe environment to unload
- Unload truck at the site –involves lifting of heavy shingles and use of heavy equipment
- Drive crew to site and guide helper to ensure safe unloading
- Communicate regularly with the dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to branch management
- Keep logbook up-to-date at all times
- Adhere to and understand safety policies and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- CDL Class A or B driver license in good standing
- Drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Will need to drive 10-speed manual transmission truck and operate equipment
- Will need to access rooftops for specific deliveries
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Should be comfortable working outdoors in adverse weather conditions
- Experience handling building materials
- Forklift experience preferred
- Knuckle Boom and Moffett experience a BIG plus
Beacon Builds Careers
Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. is one of the largest distributors of residential and non-residential roofing and complementary building products in North America. Beacon currently has over 589 locations in 50 US states and 6 Canadian provinces, approximately 5000 employees and annual revenues in excess of $7.0 billion. We are always recruiting for the best talent. If you have a desire to work in the building products industry and want to build your career with an industry leader, consider working with us.
Beacon’s Unique Value Proposition