Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Administrator (Kent, WA)
at Auto-Chlor System
Auto-Chlor System is seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Office Administrator. This is an excellent opportunity for an organized person who is looking for a long-term career with a reputable company.
This key position entails a great deal of responsibility in the areas of:
- Customer relations and account reconciliation (applying payments and collecting on outstanding invoices)
- Handling customer payments (cash and checks)
- Daily bank run
- Branch support and communications
- General office administrative duties
You will get to:
- Work independently and maintain the office processes
- Be the first line of support and communicate with internal and external customers
- Resolve issues creatively while maintaining high quality service
- A fun and friendly, team oriented work environment
- Full benefits after 30 days
- Regular Monday - Friday daytime work schedule
- Very generous profit sharing program for all team members
- Employee savings plan
If you like to work in a fast paced environment where you are valued and appreciated everyday for what you do, apply today to learn more.
Auto-Chlor System is a 100% drug free work environment.
Auto-Chlor System is more than just a company to work for, it’s a family. We are excited to give you a glimpse into what life and our family is like at Auto-Chlor System! Throughout our 80 year history, Auto-Chlor System has stood on two pillars: Leadership and people. We strive to have a company culture that focuses on our company objectives of People First, High Quality Service ("HQS"), Growth and Expansion. High Quality Service is what we consider to be servant leadership to our people and our customers.
People First means communicating to connect with each other, promoting from within, recognizing efforts and results, having a safety focus to protect our teams, customers and our communities, and a positive work-life balance. At the end of the day, we want to be a good place for people to work and grow. We want to provide opportunities for people to reach their highest potential with good wages and benefits to allow each team member a wholesome lifestyle for themselves and their families.
No matter if you are a potential candidate or just viewing our page, we hope you will share the excitement and results of our People First culture.
Let’s have some fun together!
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Auto-Chlor Corporate.