Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
On-Call/PRN Nurses (RN LPN) Wanted For Top Ranked Adult Family Homes
at Alliance Nursing
- AFH Private Duty Nursing
- Kenmore, WA, USA
- Part Time
TalentDesk just ranked us the #1 Company for Assisted Living Jobs in Washington in 2019 based on employee feedback on work-life balance, compensation & benefits, and career opportunities!
Alliance Nursing operates (3) specialized private duty nursing adult family homes for people with medically-complex conditions. Our homes have a maximum of only (6) residents per home and are staffed by a team of nurses and nurse assistants that provide 24 hour care, 7 days a week.
We are looking for nurses (RN or LPN) who are able to work at least (2) regular shifts per month and want the flexibility of picking up extra shifts as an on-call or PRN nurse.
We offer shift differentials for weekend/night shifts!
Our shifts are 12 hours - work at least (3) per week and become eligible for full benefits!
DAY SHIFTS: 7a-7p
NIGHT SHIFTS: 7p-7a
Unlike a hospital or clinic, in-home nursing with medically-complex (trach and vent dependent) adults require imagination, creativity and as well as some analytical thinking, combined with a strong motivation for working one-on-one with a single client.
Also, again unlike in a hospital or clinic, a great majority of the nursing is done with little involvement from others, meaning new and uncomfortable social interactions are virtually eliminated. While the care required for medically-complex clients is technical, private duty nursing jobs are deliberate and unhurried. In fact, most of the nursing work will be accomplished without the stress of time pressures and with freedom from the responsibility for other people except for your caregiver team of one other nurse and a nurse assistant.
An Alliance Adult Family Home Nurse Is:
- Thoughtful, patient, deliberate, and precise, with an eye for managing detail-work and always following through
- Collaborative, friendly and team-oriented
- Always up for a challenge! Our nurses are confident and willing to learn new things
- Aware of what needs to be done and is successful at following established procedures and plans of treatment for our clients
- Appreciative of being able to work at steady and even pace throughout the shift
If this sounds like you, please keep reading!
Private Duty Nursing Job Benefits
- You have the freedom and flexibility to work around your work, home or school schedules
- You will see the results of your work in the quality and care of the clients you are working with
- You will build close, lasting relationships with the clients you are taking care of as well as your team in the home
- You become a part of a small and exclusive community of skilled nurses who are fiercely dedicated to providing care for some of our most vulnerable adults in Washington state
...And just a few more reasons Nurses work for Alliance Nursing
Since 1989, Alliance Nursing has been a Washington-based company of RN's and LPN's who work with families that need 24-hour nursing care. We are a small company with a big heart. And our adult family home nurses range from retired nurses, parents who took time off to raise a family and want to return to work, nurses looking for extra income, as well as new nurses looking for a unique work experience that will help develop their skills.
Ready to get started? Just use our easy application to introduce yourself and we look forward to meeting you!
Alliance Nursing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex/gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetics/genetic markers, military or veteran status, and/or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.