Accretive Technology Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Call Center Rep
at Accretive Technology Group
Accretive Technology Group is looking for our next great CUSTOMER SERVICE Team Member!!
REPORTS TO: Customer Service Manager
Shifts available: (Bilingual speakers highly desirable)
5am-3pm Thursday-Sunday $19.50/hr
2pm-10pm Tuesday-Saturday $20.00/hr
3pm-11pm Tuesday-Saturday $20.00/hr
7pm-5am Wednesday-Saturday $20.50/hr
7pm-5am Saturday-Tuesday $20.50/hr
8pm-6am Friday-Monday $20.50/hr
10pm-8am Friday-Monday $20.50/hr
9pm-7am Saturday-Tuesday $20.50/hr
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides customer service to customers via Live Chat, email and telephone. Detailed records are maintained for all customer contacts. Typical shift volume – 300 Live Chats (4 concurrent) 30 telephone calls and 40 emails.
- Provides customer service to performers via email. Detailed records are maintained for all performer contacts.
- Reviews customer accounts for possible fraudulent activity, takes appropriate action based on circumstances. Typical shift volume – varies.
- Review performer applications for accuracy, completeness and validity. Typical shift volume 20-25.
- Review performer accounts for violations of Standards of Conduct and take appropriate action (time out, suspension, termination) depending on violation or frequency.
- Live model selection for website "Top Spot" for an average of 3-4 hours per week.
- May be required to work on special projects as needs arise.
Job involves recurring work situations with occasional variations from the norm. Duties are performed using established procedures, which may be modified or improved upon. Performs duties independently with minimal supervision.
The job involves a high degree of complexity. Must be knowledgeable of all products supported and able to use multiple administration tools at the same time. Must be highly organized to keep track of daily volume, customer inquiries, and product improvements.
Job has no supervisory responsibility.
Contacts are internally and externally.
SPECIFIC JOB SKILLS:
- Multi-tasking is essential in every interaction.
- High energy, commitment to superior customer support.
- General computer/internet knowledge.
- Interpersonal, communication, customer service, and time management skills are imperative.
- Independent decision-making and good judgment are essential in every interaction.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required. Clear and courteous writing and speaking style.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and solve problems.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to operate telephone, computer hardware/software including keyboard, 10-key, sit for extended periods of time.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, and divide).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 1 to 2 years of computer and internet experience are required.
Some higher education or training in writing and computer skills is preferred.
1 year of customer service preferred in call center environment.
Accretive Technology Group is a mature, yet fast-paced, live-video-streaming web company looking to expand our development team to keep up with the many projects on our list. Our streaming video platform connects millions of people around the world. We are located in downtown Seattle, have been in business for more than 15 years and employ 300+ people and we're growing steadily. We have strong leadership that knows where the company needs to expand and we need more really smart employees to realize our goals.
Accretive Technology Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
*Please note that we do not provide visa sponsorship, visa transfer or corp-corp arrangements*
**Agencies - NO unsolicited third party submissions will be accepted by Accretive Technology Group and should any Agency submit an unsolicited candidate/resume the Agency shall have no recourse from Accretive Technology Group.**