ABRA Auto Body & Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Collision Estimator In Training
at ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Requisition ID
- Shasta Ludden
Grow with ABRA! Come join an industry leader well on its way to being a nationwide billion dollar company. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended Collision Brand.
This Trainee Customer Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue targets by capturing every viable job that comes to the door, and upselling additional services. The position writes accurate estimates and tracks the vehicle’s progress through the repair process, keeping the customers continually informed and the files updated. Each CSM participates in solving problems that impact the speed and quality of the repair. The position plays a key role in ensuring that ABRA’s Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) ratings are strong.
- Sales: Consistently follows ABRA’s sales process and convinces customers to leave their vehicle for repair at the initial visit, or to schedule the repair appropriately. Provides and accepts feedback and coaching on continuously improving sales skills. Prepares accurate, complete estimates that minimize supplements. Is effective at upselling ABRA’s additional services.
- File Management and DRP Compliance: Ensures all RO files are completed accurately and are always up to date. Uses ABRA tools effectively to ensure DRP compliance, including the Nugen auditing software. Is able to successfully *
- Team Engagement & Problem Solving: Is an active and prepared participant in morning board meetings and admin meetings. Follows up on all assigned action items, including sublet appointments. Knows the status of his/her customers’ repairs at all times. Effectively problem-solves if customer cannot pick up vehicle when completed.
- Customer Communication & Vehicle Delivery: Follows ABRA policy on customer communication throughout the repair process. Ensures that all customers understand the CSI “10” survey process.
- Organized & Safe Workplace: Maintains his/her workspace in an organized manner. Adheres to ABRA dress code and wears appropriate safety equipment.
- Parts Procurement: Depending on the repair center’s staffing model, the CSM may research sourcing and pricing of parts and place orders.
- Thorough knowledge of automobile repair estimating, including relevant software programs.
- Able to make both objective and subjective decisions on repair process, parts and timing.
- Excellent sales abilities and overall communication skills. Able to relate well to diverse audiences.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Computer literate.
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning by ongoing participation in I-CAR Pro Level training and other ABRA/industry-required training.
- Predictable and reliable attendance required.
- Must maintain a valid state driver’s license in order to drive any customer or company vehicle.
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, ABRA’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers! As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay plus a full benefits package including 401K!! The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Right the first time….on time!