ABRA Auto Body & Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Body Technician | Washington Market
at ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Requisition ID
- Shasta Ludden
If you are looking to grow with Abra, please apply today! We will contact you through email when we have a Body Technician opening in your area. At Abra we value relationships and look forward to helping you reach your career goals!
ABRA’s Body Technicians play a key role in delivering on our promise of quality and customer satisfaction. Enjoy a career being on a team that provides the best quality and service in the auto body repair industry. Being a preferred partner to many major insurance carriers means you can count on steady work year round, with great earnings including weekly pay, using state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Reasons to join ABRA!
- Competitive pay with ability to receive commission and additional bonuses
- Consistent work flow year round
- Ability to maximize income due to solid estimates, streamlined processes, and optimal scheduling
- Weekly paychecks
- Premium free health care option
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid Holidays and vacation time (Paid out at production average rate)
- Career Advancements opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Flexibility to relocate to one of 322+ ABRA facilities
- Company paid training and certifications
- Ability to use frame and measuring equipment
- Certifications in body repairs preferred, not required
Founded in 1984, ABRA Auto Body & Glass is an industry leading auto body and glass repair provider with hundreds of repair centers in many major markets across the country. ABRA provides employees tremendous opportunities for career advancement and invests in ongoing education and training to expand employee skillsets.