ABRA Auto Body & Glass
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Auto Body Collision Estimator | Washington Market
at ABRA Auto Body & Glass
- Requisition ID
- Shasta Ludden
If you are looking to grow with Abra, please apply today! We will contact you through email when we have a Customer Service Manager (Estimating) position opening in your area. At Abra we value relationships and look forward to helping you reach your career goals!
Putting the pieces back together after an accident starts with the help of a dedicated trusted advisor, or more commonly coined, Estimator. . At Abra, we’re looking for just that: experienced Customer Service Managers to act as our customers’ trusted advisor.
Reasons to join Abra
- Weekly paychecks
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid Holidays and vacation time
- Career Advancements opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Flexibility to relocate to one of 400+ Abra facilities
- Great culture with an excellent working environment
- Prior collision estimating or equivalent experience.
- Knowledgeable in the auto repair process and estimating software.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- ASE or I-CAR certification in auto body repairs – Preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
Founded in 1984, Abra Auto Body Repair Of America is an industry leading auto body and glass repair provider with hundreds of repair centers in many major markets across the country. Abra provides employees tremendous opportunities for career advancement and invests in ongoing education and training to expand employee skillsets. Abra provides a safe work environment with the proper tools and equipment in place for employees to be successful. Abra employees benefit from working in a team environment and have the opportunity to collaborate on projects which make a difference in their communities.