ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Account Manager - PNW Region
at ABM Industries Inc
Under the direction of the VP - Strategic Account Management, this position is responsible for the overall management of the customer relationship including understanding client objectives and in conjunction with ABM Operations, offering ABM solutions that can help the client to achieve those objectives. Additionally, this position acts as a single point of contact for the client for all aspects of contract compliance including service escalations, service delivery quality, SOW compliance, key performance indicators, invoicing and collections.
This position will work very closely with the Regional VP and members of the Regional management to ensure proper communications between he client and regional operations. This includes providing regional QBRs with Regional Management.
This position is responsible for maintaining a proactive line of communications to the client within the region supported and work closely with other RAMs to develop and deliver quarterly business reviews. This position will insure that both ABM and Client standards are being achieved. A major key to success for this position is the ability to form and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent experience.
- 5 + years of experience in operations having knowledge in customer service, problem solving
- Experience in dealing with high-level customer representatives on a national basis.
- Experience in business development strategies and activities.
- “Major Accounts” Customer Operational Background required.
- Must have the ability to solve problems quickly as well as manage multiple accounts over a large geographic area.
- Must have sales experience with hands-on experience offering and promoting solutions to expand existing accounts.
- Excellent oral, written, supervisory, management, computer skills & interpersonal skills required.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Engage internal teams and clients in continual improvement through traditional and established continual improvement models like Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- Contribution to the evolution of and strategic execution of the Strategic Account Playbook.
- Drive proactive service delivery through predictive analytics driven by internal and external systems that produce leading/lagging indicators of performance.
- Contribute to the innovation process and crafting next gen service delivery models through innovation.
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)