ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABM Industries Inc
This position provides project administration support and data analysis for a large account. Focus will be the implementation of organizational best practices, customer satisfaction, and service communication with the oversight from the Account Project Manager.
- Collect and analyze data from various sources and create new features to expand analytic and forecast processes.
- Work with internal teams to understand business needs and changing strategies.
- Analyzes, interprets and audits project plans and processes to identify trends, draw conclusions, ensure compliance, and make recommendations; responds to inquiries regarding project plans, tasks, deliverables, status, process, policies, and procedures to ensure timely completion of deliverables, make recommendations and improve the process.
- Create compelling visualizations for management presentations
- Work along side Account Project Manager to communicate project details, through written materials such as proposals, reports, presentations, correspondence and agendas for clear understanding and facilitation.
- Identify new approaches to challenge the status quo with how to introduce, evaluate, and implement emerging Information Technology Infrastructure trends
- Perform other general administrative functions as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, science, finance or equivalent field that demonstrates quantitative and analytical orientation.
- Minimum of 2 years of work-related experience such as Project Admin, Admin Assistant, and/or Data Analyst.
- Experience in a position requiring problem solving and independent thinking.
- Experience researching and analyzing data and presenting recommendations/observations.
- Self-starter who can effectively manage priorities and work collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively, to work independently and effectively in a competitive and changing environment.
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership for delivering on all assigned tasks.
- Travel Required: 10 – 25%
- Proficiency in query/reporting tools, SQL, Advanced Excel, Tableau (or similar visualization tool)