ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ABM Industries Inc
The Administrative Assistant will support the local ABM office by providing support to ensure that the operation is compliant with company record-keeping policies and responsive to the needs of its customers. The Administrative Assistant will perform general accounting functions including billing, A/R, A/P, new account set up, and job costing. Additional responsibilities will include payroll, maintaining personnel and customer files, and conducting other operational administrative activities as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Provide administrative office support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations.
- Maintain and update personnel and customer files per company and legal record keeping policies.
- Check timecards for accuracy and maintain / submit payroll data.
- Perform general accounting functions including A/R, A/P, new account set up, and job costing.
- Conduct operational/administrative activities as directed by the Branch Manager.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned as directed by the Field Staff Accountant.
- High School Diploma or GED is required; Associate degree or higher level of education is preferred.
- Excellent customer service, communication skills, and computer skills are required, including proficiency in MS Excel and Word.
- Intermediate understanding of accounting principles is required.
- Additional training in business, office administration, or accounting is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of office management experience is required.