A Place for Mom, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst- Business Intelligence
at A Place for Mom, Inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Hidden (37928)
Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence
APFM is the industry leader in senior living referral services in the US; we are a growing company seeking candidates who will help us become an even greater driving force in the field. The Business Intelligence team supports the company in achieving business targets and an improved customer experience by preparing data and insights for use by internal stakeholders. We provide sales, operations, and marketing leaders with a timely and accurate view of the customer journey, enabling them to respond to data insights with informed business decisions.
We are seeking a rock star Senior Analyst who is data driven and enjoys creating new solutions to complex reporting problems. This roll will take point on creating dashboards, reports, and data architecture impacting all parts of the business. This individual will use data and insightful analyses to support, inform, and where applicable, challenge decisions to help hone and serve APFM’s business goals. Success in this role will help stakeholders increase conversions from marketing spend to revenue and to contribute to the company’s financial targets.
- Identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement in conversions along the customer journey.
- Walk stakeholders at multiple levels through business recommendations (cost-benefit, invest-divest, forecasting, impact analysis) to drive more leads and conversions for the business.
- Formulate with internal stakeholders a roadmap of project activity driven by analyses to deliver measurable improvement in funnel metrics over time.
- Champion customer experiences at all touch points using internal funnel metrics data.
- Identify and drive delivery of changes in data structures and metrics where needed to further support enhanced analysis to drive more revenue and EBITDA.
- Identify key data needs of stakeholders, and design reporting solutions to deliver accurate and actionable date.
- Leverage data expertise to bolster confidence across teams for holistic support of business initiatives.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree required, B.S. in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or Finance is preferred.
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- Expert knowledge of SQL required; experience with Python or Regex preferred.
- Experience with Qlikview, NPrinting, SSRS 2016, or other business intelligence tools preferred.
- Sophisticated, experienced analyst with ability to persuade business leaders and managers to drive business decisions.
- 5-8 years of proven and successful experience in analytical environments, with demonstrated increasing levels of consulting and corporate responsibility.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities, including the ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, identify sources of data, conduct complicated analyses, identify key insights and recommend actions.
- Skilled at information collection and discovery; demonstrated ability to develop practical, workable solutions. Skilled at learning and applying new technology tools.
- Highly collaborative: Able to work across functions, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions; engages and involves key stakeholders.
- Effective communicator: Clearly communicate needs, results, and recommendations to a nontechnical audience.
- Creates leverage: Able to design efficient, scalable solutions while constantly focusing efforts on the most beneficial activities.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of the families we serve and customers we support is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices.
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
This is a salaried position.
About A Place for Mom
A Place for Mom provides a valuable resource for families seeking senior care solutions for their parents. Since A Place for Mom was established in 2000, we have helped over a million families find senior care and housing options and have become the largest senior living referral service in the U.S and Canada.
Our service is completely free for families; our local Advisors are senior care experts in the markets they operate and know the care, properties, costs and reputation of communities available; in addition most Advisors are deeply experienced and have helped thousands of families find the right solution for their mom or dad. They will provide invaluable guidance to the family saving them time and providing confidence they are making the right decision in coordination and on behalf of their parent or loved one (all at no cost).
A Place for Mom is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring and valuing a diverse work team. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all applicants and employees, and to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotions, and treatment on the job, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.