A Place for Mom, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Pilot Coordinator
at A Place for Mom, Inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Hidden (37928)
Customer Pilot Coordinator
Join our growing team!
A career with A Place for Mom is an opportunity for you to join a rapidly expanding company committed to making a difference for seniors and their families. A Place for Mom is an online platform connecting families searching for senior care services with a team of experienced advisors providing in sight-driven and personalized solutions. Our mission, as the leader in senior care advisory, is to be a trusted destination for families and our community customers. We are a quickly growing organization with over 500 advisors connecting more than 300K families every year to one of our community customers.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
A Place for Mom employees over 850 people nationwide with plans to continue to expand into the future. We currently have offices located in Seattle, New York, and Naples and will soon be opening our office in Kansas City. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages along with Paid time off, paid holidays and 401K with a match. We are committed to our employee’s career development growth and promotion within the organization.
If you are a results oriented, passionate and collaborative team player looking for a company with a bright future we would love to talk to you.
Based in Seattle, the Customer Pilot Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the Customer Development team in analyzing, reporting and meeting support related to the pilot programs we run with our community customers.
The Customer Pilot Coordinator will memorialize all aspects of our customer pilots, set up weekly reporting on pilot results, develop activity trackers to update progress on specific initiatives, product PPT decks to support pilot meetings, produce meeting recaps and help to schedule meetings relating to customer pilots.
Who you are:
The ideal candidate is a highly organized and efficient results-oriented thinker. He or she will be used to tracking projects, working on PowerPoint presentations, coordinating meetings through Outlook, organizing and tracking information in multiple programs and communicating effectively with all levels of an organization.
What you will do:
- Recap the performance of multiple pilots with multiple customer on a weekly basis.
- Develop and update activity trackers in order to update progress on key action plans.
- Prepare PowerPoint decks to support customer engagement meetings.
- Prepare meeting recaps that inform next steps for multiple users.
- Schedule both internal and external meetings through Outlook.
- Assist with the needs of the Customer Development team in its efforts to build business with our community customers.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- 1-2 years of project coordination experience.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast paced environment.
- Highly efficient; able to independently manage their time and work in multiple computer programs at one time.
- A team player willing to pitch in where needed to achieve positive outcomes.
- Proven ability to develop, establish, nurture, maintain, and foster positive, harmonious quality working relationships within a team.
- Strong computer skills necessary, including Microsoft Excel and Google suites.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.